Saturday, June 30, 2012

Collection Fun

I recently downloaded a very cool class from over at the 2 peas site called Sassy Scrapping with Shannon. I love it! So much new inspiration. One of the lessons I really enjoyed is all about collections. I love me a good collection. When I fall in love with a scrap line, I gotta have it all AND I gotta use it all. I love the way that everything just goes together. I am all about matchy matchy.

For the layout below I used the 'Glory' line by Authentique. I love this pic of B, but I am so glad that he has gotten a haircut since then-ha!
I have also had lots of fun creating with the 'Note To Self' papers by Echo Park paper. This is such a cool line!

Bryant got a taste of Starbucks, loved it, and now wants to go all the time. Though I love it too, it is not always in the budget. That is why it is a fun treat. :)
 
I made this with the same papers, for a co-worker friends birthday.
I love the little viewfinder discs.
Super cute!
I have been hoarding this paper for a while, just waiting for the perfect project. It is called 'Rocket Age' by October Afternoon. Love this paper and loved this sparkling pic of B. It was a perfect combination.
More fun & creating to come.

Happy Scrappin'!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment