Monday, July 2, 2012

Sign of the Times

Back in the 80's, I was a huge Boston Celtics fan.
There was a lot of green in my wardrobe.
My main staple at the time,
were my green, Chuck Taylor, Converse hi-top sneakers!
Saying I wore these all the time would be an understatement.
I was reminded of them by an old friend recently.
Though I no longer have them,
I did have this old pic.
Not the greatest pic,
but you get the point.
It truly is all about the memory, right?
Here is a pic of my current version.
Very sparkly,
Very pink,
Very fun
AND
I am always asked "where did you get those?"
(Target, by the way-ha!)
Who knew that 25 years later,
that my sneaks would still be so cool?
I had to document it.
It is kinda cool.
More fun with Teresa Collins 'Spring Fling' papers.
My 'Now & Then...sign of the times.
A layout for me.
Just for fun.

Happy Scrappin'!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment