Thursday, August 30, 2012

More Trends...Neon, Starburst & Arrows

Yeah!
My mojo has returned.
Thanks to the Trendspotting class at Studio Calico.
Loving all the trends right now.
This trend is Neon.
I combined some old papers by Elsie
and some new papers by Amy Tangerine.
I think Elsie was a bit ahead of her time
and Amy is so cool and stylish.
The styles blend together so well
The papers look great together
and they made this cool pic of B...
POP!
Yo!!!
I actually combined two trends here.
Sunburst
& arrows..
I love, love, love how the layout came out!
I used tons of stuff from my stash.
Papers from Teresa Collins, Amy Tan, Tim Holtz,
Studio Calico and Sass!
Woo!
Also a bit of sewing, cardstock and Jenni Bowlin
mini alpha stickers.
Did I mention how much I love this layout?
Ya, I guess I did.

More trends to come.
Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment