Wednesday, September 12, 2012

It's been Four Years...

...since the world lost this beautiful angel
I still miss her everyday
and often wonder how her family is doing.
I am sad.
I am sad for them,
for me,
for all the friends out there
that she loved and loved her back.
It is not fair,
that she was taken away from us.
I hope she is in a better place
and that she is smiling down on us.

I want to share this post
and this post
I came across
while I was going through her blog
yesterday,
admiring her beautiful work.
I loved that these posts were for me.
In true Aleida spirit.

1 comment:

  1. It truly seems just like yesterday. I see her smiling face every day at work as I have her picture here. I miss her so very much. So unique, so kind, so loving, so funny, such a wonderful, wonderful friend. I still ask "why"? Missing and loving you always Aleida. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete