Monday, May 14, 2012

Meow!

Theo has been a part of our little family for about 6 months now. We love him to pieces. In my humble opinion, he is the best kitty ever. We take a lot of pictures of him. Almost as many as we take of Bryant. He is just so cute and funny, with his own quirky little personality. Everyday he sits in the window and waits until everyone is home, safe and sound. He will greet each of us at the door when we get home and then he goes back to the window and waits. He really stresses until his whole family is home. He is just like a little person.
He sure sleeps a lot. Tis the life. And where do you think his favorite place is? Yup, mama's side of the bed. He loves mama. It is a well known fact in our house that Theo loves his mama. He is a mam's boy. Where ever I go, he is right by my side.
I love how when we talk to him, he really seems to be listening. So serious. Ha!
Whether I am reading, on the computer or resting, he will be sitting or snoozing right near by. I love that! Just look how cute he is when he is sleeping...awwwwww.
We love meow. I know his name is Theo, but I have nicknamed him meow...and he even seems to answer to it. Sweet meow.

No comments:

Post a Comment