Friday, July 20, 2012

Thinking of you

I had a little fun recently,
creating these sweet little tags,
(with Teresa Collins' beautiful 'Spring Fling" line).
I like lots of stuff
and fun little details.
Like here I used paper as the 'ribbon'
and added this little pink heart.
Here is an up close look at the flower I created,
using lots of different punches
and a little bit of bling.
I hand stitched red thread through the stem & leaves,
just to give it a bit more detail.
I also used some more punches,
to add the fence & mini blossom.
I added a little sentiment,
because these sweet little tags,
are on their way to some special ladies,
that I met at Inspiration Unlimited last Fall.
I miss them
and I can not wait to see them in a couple of months.
Plus,
who doesn't love happy mail?

Happy Scrappin'!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment