Monday, August 6, 2012

Who needs some mojo? I do! I do!

I have not scrapped in so long.
Okay, not so long,
but it has been a while.
I really have not had time.
I have been tired, distracted and busy.
I have been looking at all my scrap goodies,
wanting to scrap and for the reasons above
and
lack of mojo,
I have made little progress.
That is about to change though.
I was in one of my local scrapbook stores
and I came across this leftover class kit they had.
Actually this was the last one.
It drew me in.
I loved the EP papers, the colors and the boyish feel of it.
I don't buy kits very often, but...
it is so cool!
I will share more when it is complete.
 I also signed up for a cool new live webcast show to be taught
by Heidi Swapp called Color Magic Live.
My kit just arrived today.
This is just some of the goodness...WOW!!
 I am really getting excited for my upcoming trip to...
Teresa has released peeks from both
of her classes.
This one is with her new Vintage Finds line.\
Gorgeous!!!
 This project will use her new Tell Your Story line.
So sweet!!!
Plenty of inspiration, right?
Now, to find time, energy and mojo.
I am working on it,
but I am inspired.

Happy Scrappin'!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment