Friday, August 10, 2012

Fun Five Friday

It's Friday!
Here are the five things that are making me happy
this week.

This pic made me laugh.
I love the Red Sox,
but...
they suck right now
and I am really ready for some football.
Go Pats!
Pre-season game one is in the books.
Pats-Saints
Love TFB and Drew Brees!
Today is my 19 year work anniversary.
Last month was my friend Heathers 19 year anniversary.
So today we celebrated together.
It is a long time.
There have been a lot of changes over the years
and we still enjoy coming to work,
This is the second year
that 98.5 the sports hub
has hosted a very amusing rap battle.
It was hysterical and quite entertaining.
Basically, it pitted all the DJ's
against each other
in personal rap battles
Until there was one winner.
The winner this year was
Jon Wallach
from the Toucher & Rich morning show.
You can check itall out here
I love sunflowers.
They are my favorite.
Steve surprised me with a small bouquet
the other day.
So sweet!
Read any good books lately?
I have read many.
This is the latest.
Check it out.
It's a good one!
Fun stuff, right?

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment