Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Randomly Cool stuff...

I have gradually been making my way through this, what has now become a yearly tradition. That would be my Learn Something New Everyday mini album. I will share soon enough. While looking through the daily worksheets, I came across a pic of one of my pages, from my 2011 mini. How cool!
So Cool!!!
Read any good books lately?  I heard about this one and was quite intrigued. I picked it up and was immeediately sucked in. I can't tell you anything about it, but trust me...it's GOOD!
...and crafting? I have been finishing up my IU projects! Like my layouts by Vicki B (sneaks below) I will share the real thing soon. They are so awesome!
Also one of the coolest projects ever!

and...last, but not least, a cute pic of my kitty. Awwwwww.....
Have a fabulous day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment