Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Christmas Crafting & Artsy Fun

I love Christmas
&
I love Christmas crafting.
Last year I took an awesome online class
put on by the fabulous Christy Tomlinson
called "12 Artsy Ornaments".
It is being offered again this year.,
with new teachers
AND new projects!
I am so excited!
Check it out here
Here are a few of the cool things,
that I made last year.
These little decorative felt hearts,
are so cute!
Here is a close up of one.
So cute!
I also made these awesome painted paper hearts:
AND this burlap wreath!
AND these sweet clay ornaments! 
Here is one close up.
These were just some of the cool things I made.
Really psyched to see what this years projects will be!
Soon it will be December Daily time...
I signed up for this class over at Studio Calico:
and it came with this cool little bonus kit: 
 I also ordered this sweet fun unique kit,
from Kelly Purkey's blog.
It is on it's way as we speak!
I really love Christmas crafting!
It has already begun with my White Christmas tags
and there is so much more fun to come.
So many ideas!
So many crafty people!
So much inspiration!
I mean really,
have you checked out Pinterest?
WOW!

Happy Scrappin'!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment