Wednesday, November 14, 2012

White Christmas Tags..2012 Style

Can I just say, I love Authentique?
Their papers are awesome!
It's funny,
I came across this color challenge on their blog...
I already had purchased the papers from their Peaceful line to make these:
Pretty White Christmas Tags,
for the tag swap that I participate in
each year.
Every year I look forward to the tags that I will receive.
I also love the whole creative process.
I love that I can start with just a few basic materials (like these)
and some beautiful papers
along with some of my favortite paper punches
and I can create these
I really love the vintage look
I almost don't want to give them away!
Almost.
I guess I will have to make some more...
Last year I used Authentiques Journey line.
It is not actually a holiday line,
But it worked perfectly!
The year before;
it was all about black & white for me.
I pulled all the black & white papers from my stash
and mixed them all together;
to create my Winter Garden. 
I always have fun with
 my tags.
It is a project that I truly enjoy.
Plus, it really jump starts my Christmas crafting.
Tis the season...

Happy Scrappin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment