Monday, November 12, 2012

Weekend Fun

I had quite the fun weekend.
Lots of laughter.
Lots of fun.
Starting with this on Friday night:
An evening of comedy (for Charity)
hosted by the one and only Fitzty.
One of the funniest, sweetest guys I know.
It was great to see him and catch up.
He really is the best!
This was the 4th year that Steve & I attended
and I really think it was the best yet.
The fabulous Fitzy always asks how Bryant is doing.
He even sent home this cool shirt for him.
Bryant loved it!
He actually wore it all weekend
(don't ask!)
It is a very cool shirt though.
Saturday was an all day 'Twilight Extravaganza"
at my co-worker friend Liz's house:
Just me hanging out with the boys:
She went all out with movie decor and snacks:
Drinks too:
The display was awesome!
I loved it all!
Every little detail:
Even a fun game,
though even I could not name them all!
It was a fun, busy weekend.
I even (finally!)
got my big scrappy project done!
I will share soon!
Happy Scrappin'!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment