Saturday, December 1, 2012

Now & Then

I LOVE this paper!!!
It is the Now & Then collection by Teresa Collins:
 
It is so unique and fun!
I have already created two totally different layouts,
but with similar themes
Similar in that I met all these ladies
 throuh this crazy creative hobby called scrapbooking.
 
This layout was a lot of fun to create.
Lots of layering, stitching sewing and distressing  
It is amazing the way this hobby brings people together.
My friendship with Lori started here 
and here, almost three years to the day,
we finally met in real life.
It was like we had always known each other!
This layout was created in a simpler style.
A more muted style with the blues & creams
and then I added a little pink,
because I am all about the matchy, matchy-ha!
 
I met these pretty ladies at Inspiration Unlimited last year
They took in this east coast orphan
and we have become great friends.
Love these ladies
 For a hobby that started for me   
documenting my sons childhood
has become so much more than that.
I know I have said it before,
but I am so lucky to be have  met the people I have,
made the amazing friends I have
and to just really be blessed to be a part of this great scrappy community
 
 I truly love it!
 
Happy Scrappin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment