Monday, February 18, 2013

Project Life January 2013

I love Project Life!
I love the idea of it.
I love how every version is different.
No versions are alike.
I actually wanted to start PL last year,
I ordered an album, page savers & a couple of Becky's collections.
Only problem was stuff was on backorder.
I did not get most of my goodies,
until well into February.
I thought it was too late by then.
I thought I was out.
Then last Fall Studio Calico posted they were starting a PL kit.
I was back in.
It was to start January 2013.
So exciting!
Here is the January kit:
Week one.
Christmas deco taken down and put away.
The tree is out and...
we have our livingroom back!
Also, we went to see the Monster Trucks.
Tickets & pit passes,
thanks to Steves work,
since they are the sponser.
Week two.
I had a bit of a cold to start.
Trying to keep it from not spreading.
Lysol, Lysol, Lysol.
Kitties are (maybe) starting to get along,.
Oh Ya, Pats won the AFC East championship game.
Woo Hoo!
And...
I also paid off my car,
Yay Me!!!
Week three.
Our first icky storm.
Right at commute time.
We found a new game Story Cubes.
Fun!
Steve found out he has Diabetes.
Not fun.
Pats lost the AFC Championship game.
Bummer.
Life goes on.
Week four.
A healthy week.
New healthy diet.
Vitamins everyday.
Theo had his yearly check up.
All is good.
The weather was really cold.
Single digits.
Creativity was hot.
I also gave blood!
Enjoying my everyday life.
Who knew so many little things
happen everyday & are worth remembering.

Happy Scrappin'!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment