Wednesday, February 6, 2013

December Daily 2012

My December Daily.
I actually finished it a couple of weeks ago,
but could not photograph it until this past weekend.
I am so happy and proud to have finished this project.
It really is a big deal. I put alot of time and effort
into this, to make it the best that it can be.
I wanted it to be amazing and to able to look back on it
every year and smile.
So here goes!

It started with this beautiful kit by Kelly Purkey:
This is my cover:
Pages 1 & 2
Our first snow of the season and our 2012 family ornament
Pages 3 & 4
My elf on the shelf and my office decor
Pages 5 & 6
A fun dinner out and my favorite cup of joe
Pages 7 & 8
Our tree is up and my work holiday outing
Pages 9 & 10
Winter fun and a new favorite holiday special
Pages 11 & 12
A sweet thank you and one big candycane for B 
Pages 13 & 14
Salvation army, a charity close to my heart
and Feed the World, my favorite Christmas song  
Pages 15 & 16
Our sweet kitties and my new favorite treat-yum!
Pages 17 & 18
A new addition to B's holiday nutcracker collection
 and our funny new lawn decoration
Pages 19 & 20
I loved this motto I saw at Hallmark and my secret santa gift
Pages 21 & 22
The pretty plants of Christmas 
and Vintage Santa at the Enchanted Village
Pages 23 & 24
Bryant the red nose reindeer
and Christmas pjs
Pages 25 & 26
The gifts under the tree before all the craziness begins
and our sweet gingerbread house
Pages 27 & 28
Our own vintage decorations from childhood
and my newest (childood memory) ornament
Pages 29 & 30
Two of my favorite gifts
and The Grinch (love!)
Page 31
This is a saying that touched my heart this season:
I am so happy that I completed this.
I love the way it turned out!
It makes me smile.
Isnt that wat creatin is all about?
Happy Scrappin!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment