Thursday, October 11, 2012

World Card Making Day

This past Saturday was 'World Card Making Day'.
All the scrappy blogs were participating.
They all had their own contests & challenges.
I checked them all out out!
Of course, I ended up here 
That would be the Teresa Collins design Team blog. 
Their idea was to make a 'Thank You' card

"To celebrate World Card Making Day, Teresa Collins Designs is having a Thank You Card Contest. A place near and dear to Teresa Collins Designs is the Primary Children's Hospital in Utah. Primary Children's treats patients ages birth to 18 years of age with a variety of illnesses. The parents of the children are oftentimes in Salt Lake City from other towns and displaced from their families. Teresa Collins Designs would like to provide Children's Primary Hospital with a basket of Thank You cards for patients' family members to use during their stay."

I loved this idea, so of course I was in.
Instead of making one card though, I made six.
I was really having fun!
 Here are some pics of the cards up close.
The first three I made with Teresa's Freestyle papers:
I put this one together with some of my remaining scraps
from Teresa's Giving Thanks line :
These two were created with Teresa's
I even whipped this card up for Steve's mothers B-Day.
Some fun with Authentiques Celebrate papers.
Lots of card making fun!
I really was on  a roll!
It may be time to start on my Christmas Cards...
eek!

Happy Scrappin'!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment