Tuesday, December 18, 2012

It's Beginning to Finally Feel Like Christmas

I love Christmas,
but sometimes it takes me a while to get in the spirit.

Christmas music is a great start.
A couple of Saturdays ago was my company Holiday party.
A nice dinner & show.
A Holiday concert, put on by Rockapella.
It was awesome!
Steve & I had a great time.
Oooooh and guess what???
 My White Christmas III TAGS HAVE ARRIVED!
They are exquisite!
Check them out...
Beautiful, right?
Oh...did I mention that I bought a premade gingerbread house?
Just the frame!
Bryant I are definately gonna decorate the heck out of it though!
Yea Baby!!
Here is my December Daily Cover.
I am working on this album.
I am determined to complete it this year!
LOVE!!
The kit I got from Kelly Purkey is amazing!
More to share soon!
So Busy!
Happy Scrappin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment