Thursday, January 31, 2013

My Top Ten For 2012

Happy New Year!
Wow! It has been a while.
Every new year, I like to pick my top 10
favorite layouts of the past year.
So here I go,
in no particular order.

1.) Meeting Lori
2.) You'll Shoot Your Eye Out
3.) Happy Father's Day
4.) One of a Kind
                                                                   5.) Beach Boy
6.) Fenway Park
                                                                 7.) Playing Dress Up
8.) Hello Handsome
9.) All You Need is Love
10.) Not Quite Opening Day
Love these layouts!
Not sure how this happened (haha!),
but most of theses layouts
are either Teresa Collins papers
or Studio Calico kits.
Chance?
I think not.
These are my favorite products,
in case you didn't know.

More to share soon.
Promise.
Happy Scrappin'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment